As the company prepares to unveil a new innovation hub for the eco-lodge sector, Breaking Travel News talks to Paul Gardiner, chief executive of Mantis Collection, at World Travel Market in London. He gives us the latest, while also granting us a sneak peak of a new franchise model being developed for launch next year.
- Focus Breaking Travel News investigates The future of travel exhibitions in a post-Covid-19 world
- News Weekend Brunch returns to Nobu at Atlantis, the Palm
- i bought a 16,000 camera..worth it C500 Mark II
- Why Krakw is Eastern Europes new go-to destination
- News UK tourism sector urges government to scrap quarantine plans