Breaking Travel News chats with Riad Asmat, chief executive for AirAsia in Malaysia, as the airline is recognised with the title of Asia’s Leading Low-Cost Airline by voters at the World Travel Awards. Speaking in Vietnam, he tells us about what is happening at the carrier this year and how the trophy will help develop the brand further.
- Focus Taking a tour through the life of Leonardo da Vinci
- Focus Vision impaired travelers can now visit Australian destinations with new micro group tours
- 12 Things to See and Do in Bergen, Norway
- News Spain to reopen to international tourists in July
- News Universal Orlando Resort to reopen next week